Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: 5 x Tubes 18-23mm Presta Long Valve

• 04-02-2010 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Recent delivery from CRC ... incorrect delivery ... ordered 25-32mm tube and received 18 - 23mm. I know I can send back and get refund as its their mistake. But last time I did, the b******s did not refund the cost of posting the stuff back. So I might as well sell it here if someone wants them.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=12507

2nd from top. Would prefer to make as little loss as possible ... atleast less than the shipping cost.

3 euro a tube ... 15 euro for the lot. Will probably ship them back on Monday if no one wants them.

Thanks,
    Short.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

im interested where are you based im in Wicklow will offer asking price

Con

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭short circuit

Dublin-15 or Sandyford ... :( ... Does either of them work.

Where in Wicklow are you based? This might call for a weekend spin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Hi SS im in Blessington but i am at the match on Saturday and in Leopardstown on Sunday i could meet up at Leopardstown at some stage on Sunday PM me and we can arrange something

Con

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭short circuit

jag con wrote: »
    Hi SS im in Blessington but i am at the match on Saturday and in Leopardstown on Sunday i could meet up at Leopardstown at some stage on Sunday PM me and we can arrange something

Con

Only in Sandyford during working hours. But more than happy to drop them to Blessington on Saturday morning. Let me PM you with contact number

Advertisement