Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rumor has it....

• 04-02-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

Obviously i doubt this is true but wanted to see if anybody else heard it the last day of two that the reason the exam results were put so far back is that there are lost exam papers.

Anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

theboss80 wrote: »
    Obviously i doubt this is true but wanted to see if anybody else heard it the last day of two that the reason the exam results were put so far back is that there are lost exam papers.

Anybody?

Are the results not still the 15th? That date was set before the tests as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

According to our lecturers its because the Business exams that were supposed to be in the first few days weren't held until the last few days. There's well over 100 people sitting so the lecturers were given more time to correct them.

No idea why they need more than 3 weeks as Im sure they can do more than a handful every day but thats what our lecturers have been telling us. Ours have been corrected since the 25th of January..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Aint no way thats true. Dont worry, we will all get our A's on the 15th :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

Its because the business dept needed more time to correct all the papers. They would also need to have rescheduled the board meeting and also probably needed to schedule time for the external examiners to look at papers/results.

I know the engineering department have the results finalised since the original date but wont release them until the 15th.

Advertisement