Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 mobile broadband problems!!!

• 04-02-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭

hi,
    i've been having huge problems with my normally good 3 mobile broadband for about 10 days now. i'm in wicklow, but has any one else had problems?
    i ring technical support and gothrough the motions every time but to no avail!
    i live near one of their moasts and their software shows great coverage but i keep getting problems surfing or sending/rec e-mails. i get 'internet explorer can't disply webpage'. then it works for while. then stops again for longer. its driving me insane.

does this sound familiar to anyone else!!
    one of the technical guys let it slip they were having some problem with disconnections, but i don't get disconnected as such, but cannot surf or get mail.

AAAGGGHHH!!!!!

Duffsaw

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement