Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Bulldog

Options
  • 05-02-2010 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I am looking to buy a nice english buldog. Does anybody know of anyone breeding them? Web link possibly?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Nope, but the guys over in the Animal and Pets Forum might point you in the right direction.

I've a Staff & a Pitbull myself, gotta love the bullies!.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Can't you a dog from a rescue? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Moved to Animals & Pet Issues.

English Bulldogs are a lovely dog. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭maroon

Thanks alot.:o
    Nope, but the guys over in the Animal and Pets Forum might point you in the right direction.

I've a Staff & a Pitbull myself, gotta love the bullies!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Dont know any but i am sure if you go to Irish dog breeders society or something like that its called they will point you in right direction.What ever you do do not get a dog without papers and make sure from legitimate breeders.Those dogs have a history of illnesses in their breed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭maroon

i'll check in every so often if someone knows of the legitimate seller. will look arround in the meantime. Thanks everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I would contact the IKC and see if they know of any registered breeders here. That would be a start.
    You could also check out your local rescues/SPCAs etc and see if there is any english bulldogs that need rehoming.

Advertisement