Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge Band To Play Waterford in April.

• 05-02-2010 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,636 ✭✭✭✭

American Chartoppers Onerepublic will play the fourm Waterford on sat 10th April 2010. Tickets on sale Friday 5th Feb at 9am on Ticketmaster.

Seems Waterford City is a new music hot spot in Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

never heard of em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,636 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Are they playing anywhere else in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Daithi07

I saw them support James Morrison in the o2 in dec. Have to say they were excellent. They have a new album called waking up which the showcased. I later went out and bought it. Very good! Well worth a look at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

They were more one hit wonders over here, Timbaland produced their single apologise 2 years back it was called apologise, which wasn’t a bad single, but I wouldn’t called them huge if they are playing in the Forum:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

That's the loosest use of the word "huge" i've seen in a long time.

I don't think anyone will top Coolio's visit a while ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

PTH2009 wrote: »
    American Chartoppers Onerepublic will play the fourm Waterford on sat 10th April 2010. Tickets on sale Friday 5th Feb at 9am on Ticketmaster.

Seems Waterford City is a new music hot spot in Ireland.

Coolio was more huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

actually to be fair their album isn't half bad. I got it for mrs ziedth a while ago. I'd go see them ahead of chipmunk anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Well hopefully it's a sign of things to come...so fair play to the forum for making the effort. Stop and stare was actually a decent song...

Keep it up Forum, if they keep signing the acts then sooner or later everyone will get someone they like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Nice tune to be honest,but the forum i think that place is a fire hazard,did not feel safe in that place at the keith barry gig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

seanybiker wrote: »
    never heard of em.

The Script certainly have ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Nolanger wrote: »
    The Script certainly have ;)
    Ha ha ha, harsh but fair!

Advertisement