Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Connecting guitar to car stereo via USB audio interface?

• 05-02-2010 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if this is possible. I've found a thingymagig on the interweb called a StealthPlug USB audio interface to connect the guitar straight to the laptop. Will it work with a car stereo (VW PASSAT) - I have a Parrot bluetooth system which has a USB connection wired to the stereo.

I've mailed the manufacturer, but just wondering if anyone here has done something similar?

Cheers,

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

If you had a korg pandora or similar "headphone" amp, and a line in on the car stereo you could...why on earth would you want to though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

If you had a korg pandora or similar "headphone" amp, and a line in on the car stereo you could...why on earth would you want to though?

Me and my mate have had this Idea for ages, we're going to drive around town at shutting time on a Saturday night shredding at people and then hooking up a mic and scaring people.

Tried and tested, the Pandora works great.

Bloody eats batteries though...

Advertisement