Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IMMORTAL 2 STRABANE

• 05-02-2010 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

hi guys our next show is 24th april in st pats hall strabane
    will post fight card over next couple any team interested contact
    conor
    cheers guys
    conor strabane fight team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

Can not wait for this just booked flight to come home and watch it and support the local boys. Have you got any fights lined up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 13bmoe

troygracie wrote: »
    hi guys our next show is 24th april in st pats hall strabane
    will post fight card over next couple any team interested contact
    conor
    cheers guys
    conor strabane fight team

I was wondering is the fight card finalised and is it too late to get on to it??

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

You could contact Conor Cassidy on 07842696675 and see if he can arrange anything;)

Urs
    x

Does anyone have any information about this event e.g ticket price,fight card or what time it's starting, I'm a little disappointed in the promotion and information being given about this event normally it's well publicised and has a good built up however it hasn't been the Same this time round and I'm comin over from England to watch it and frankly at the minute I do no even know if it's still on

Mrs Lynch wrote: »
    Conor Cassidy on 07842696675

Im sure its goin ahead but you should mayb contact Conor as I dont know how popular the tickets maybe:cool:

Urs
    x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 McManus

Does anyone have any information about this event e.g ticket price,fight card or what time it's starting, I'm a little disappointed in the promotion and information being given about this event normally it's well publicised and has a good built up however it hasn't been the Same this time round and I'm comin over from England to watch it and frankly at the minute I do no even know if it's still on

The show is going ahead, there is posters up everywhere about the town, it is £20 pay at the door so you dont need tickets. Doors open at 7!!

McManus wrote: »
    The show is going ahead, there is posters up everywhere about the town, it is £20 pay at the door so you dont need tickets. Doors open at 7!!

Thanks for clearing that up mate but as I said I'm coming over from England so rely on boards for information about events so Im disappointed no information had been put up on here before now, do you know what the fight card is like or what local boys are fighting mate?

McManus wrote: »

Is there an offical fight card yet???? Im just being nosey lol

Urs
    x

Advertisement