If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Deals - SYSTEMS PACKAGE

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Are these still available? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 1983beebs

Got mine today, complete with dock.
    Lovely quality, fab sound, great product!
    Thanks guys

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

alastair wrote: »
    I got my mitts on my one yesterday - nice compact size and sounds good even without the subwoofer connected - gotta get a long rca lead. I'm also a victim of the cruel 'no ipod dock attached' situation, so happy to pick one up in the Philips shop to save hassle all round - no rush on it.

Alastair,

- yep about time that we got you sorted out - and then we go and forget the dock :mad::mad::mad: - I'll get it sent out to you in the morning (well later today actually!) so apologies for the screw up (how do we always make a mess of your orders Alastair??)

Just as an aside guys - you should have all had one of these docks with your Teac CRH228's - please just drop me a line if you have bought a 228 system and NOT received your dock!

Thanks again Alastair and chat soon,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Are these still available? Thanks.

Selfbuilder - yes still available - we still have a good few of them left - if you are lucky we may even remember to include the Ipod dock if you would like one :o

Would you like me to get the guys to give you a shout tomorrow and get you sorted - I still have your details from the Samsung last year (thanks again for that!)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Selfbuilder - yes still available - we still have a good few of them left - if you are lucky we may even remember to include the Ipod dock if you would like one :o

Would you like me to get the guys to give you a shout tomorrow and get you sorted - I still have your details from the Samsung last year (thanks again for that!)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Sure why not. Give me a shout today. I will go with the BR1's in walnut finish and delivery to Mayo. Thanks. PS I will take the iPod dock too!

• Advertisement

Sure why not. Give me a shout today. I will go with the BR1's in walnut finish and delivery to Mayo. Thanks. PS I will take the iPod dock too!

Self,

thanks for that - much appreciated!

On the iPOD dock - we only send it out to people we really like (ie when the guys remember to pack the damn things!!!!!!)

We'll get you sorted today and drop me a line if I can assist,

Thanks again for the Biz,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

System delivered this morning iPod dock included. Wow fast delivery :). Just wondering should the speaker cable have been included. I am looking at my new system all set up but no cable to hear the tunes:eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Alastair,

- yep about time that we got you sorted out - and then we go and forget the dock :mad::mad::mad: - I'll get it sent out to you in the morning (well later today actually!) so apologies for the screw up (how do we always make a mess of your orders Alastair??)

Just as an aside guys - you should have all had one of these docks with your Teac CRH228's - please just drop me a line if you have bought a 228 system and NOT received your dock!

Thanks again Alastair and chat soon,

ATB,

John Mc

Cheers John, but I'm happy to collect from the Philips shop - I'll be film festivalling this weekend and have ample downtime between films to drop in.

alastair

System delivered this morning iPod dock included. Wow fast delivery :). Just wondering should the speaker cable have been included. I am looking at my new system all set up but no cable to hear the tunes:eek:.

Self,

I'll get some popped in the post for you 1st thing in the morning...

Read the instructions in the meantime :o

ATB

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Postman arrived with the iPod dock earlier.

Audio is working just dandy, but has anyone had hassles with the video out?
    I've rigged it up to the telly with a component lead, set the iPod (a 3g nano) to video out, set the receiver to click-wheel mode (as per instructions) and not a sausage visible on the telly, but the iPod screen is blank, as if it's outputting to the telly. I'll see if I can get more joy with an S-video lead, but anyone had similar problems?

Of course I don't actually need video output at all, but that's another story.

• Advertisement

alastair wrote: »
    Postman arrived with the iPod dock earlier.

Audio is working just dandy, but has anyone had hassles with the video out?
    I've rigged it up to the telly with a component lead, set the iPod (a 3g nano) to video out, set the receiver to click-wheel mode (as per instructions) and not a sausage visible on the telly, but the iPod screen is blank, as if it's outputting to the telly. I'll see if I can get more joy with an S-video lead, but anyone had similar problems?

Of course I don't actually need video output at all, but that's another story.

Alastair -

What has 'need' ever got to do with anyway..

thanks for taking my call earlier..The Royal mail comes to the rescue again!

Keep me posted - the SVHS lead should work but I'll get the guys instore to try one in the meantime anyway..

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hi John

Do you still have the Teac and Ipod Dock @ 99, if so can I please have one.

What price is the CA Dacmagic at the moment? Would love to get the CA Azur 840c for its DAC, but cant quite justify the spend.

Thanks

G.

Vexorg wrote: »
    Hi John

Do you still have the Teac and Ipod Dock @ 99, if so can I please have one.

What price is the CA Dacmagic at the moment? Would love to get the CA Azur 840c for its DAC, but cant quite justify the spend.

Thanks

G.

Vex/G

Yep lots left in stock - and it's a cracking piece of kit for just £99.95.

The Dacmagic is just £229.95 / €269.99..

Keep me posted and drop us a PM or a mail if you would like us to send you a nice little TEAC shaped package in the post...

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Self,

I'll get some popped in the post for you 1st thing in the morning...

Read the instructions in the meantime :o

ATB

John Mc & Crew

The speaker cable arrived this morning. System is up and running sounding good. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

if there is any left at 99 gbp for the teac and ipod dock i will take one please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

John

Sent you a mail a couple of days ago asking who do I give payment info to, must have gone awol, just sent you a pm.

G.

dublinadil wrote: »
    if there is any left at 99 gbp for the teac and ipod dock i will take one please

Yep,

loads still left for boardies!

Vex - thanks for the order & the chat - I'll drop your's off personally on Saturday!

Dublin adil - Amazed you have any space left after all the kit you have bought from us over the last year! - Thanks for the chat & get it our for Sat or Monday latest!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

"Slightly more interesting maybe is the same 228i system - paired with the Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One and a length of Gale Symphony 200 speaker cable."

Hi John,
    I'd also like to take one of the 228i's with a pair of the BR1's in Walnut if you have them.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

Hi John,
    I had a call from a member of your sales team today and the order is being looked after,

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kora

If I'm not too late I'd like to take one of the Teacs with dock please.

• Advertisement

Haven't heard back from you yet John, is this topic still alive?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Kora.

Just PM'd you.

kora wrote: »
    If I'm not too late I'd like to take one of the Teacs with dock please.

Kora,

My fault :o - the Kenzer has PM'd you and we will get you sorted sharpish!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks Kenny and John, arrived today, just the job.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.