Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Discs Where to get

Options
  • 05-02-2010 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know where to buy parking discs near the main gate at UCC. I need to go to the eye, ear throat clinic next to where the erinville used to be this afternoon.

Thx
    Fiona

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Just park in the Erinville car park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Depuy lady

I cant thats for HSE staff only theres always security at the gate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Depuy lady wrote: »
    I cant thats for HSE staff only theres always security at the gate

If I'm thinking right about the Erinvillie, it's on the road going up towards the Mercy hospital as you head in to town? If so, there is a red shop on your right just before you get to the Mercy, they sell them in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

No its not (HSE staff should have to park on the road side anyhow) and their isin't any security anytime I've been there, my step-daughter goes to the early intervention team based there and it is no problem parking there.

Advertisement