Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals XGC Sat 6th February

Options
  • 05-02-2010 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭

Will you be there?

Will you be there? 4 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    IcarianRed350DarkTalantelwaster 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Its a maybe for me. If I am it'll only be for a couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

March??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Sagat06 wrote: »
    March??

willis.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

6th March? My brain doesn't go that far ahead xD

I'm saving me shillings for the next ranbat so sadly won't be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 elwaster

No
    Being new to the community it'd be good to get some schooling, I'm in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I have to go home this weekend unfortunately. Any other weekend I would be there

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sorry guys I'd be in the north this weekend if I could do street fighting :)

Might eb a bad weekend :(

Might be a bad weekend :(

Kinda agree with this. Numbers would be much better next saturday

elwaster, if it looks like nobody else is going to show then come to Belfast instead. They have a sweet setup and it's good craic.

Tournament only costs £8 and then you just need a few more pounds for food.

It's €22 return on a bus eireann bus.

It's an overnight thing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's my birthday that day. I've better things to be doing than hanging out with you nerds :P

• Advertisement

No
    elwaster, if it looks like nobody else is going to show then come to Belfast instead. They have a sweet setup and it's good craic.

Tournament only costs £8 and then you just need a few more pounds for food.

It's €22 return on a bus eireann bus.

It's an overnight thing.

Yeah, looks like a bad weekend for it. I would go to Belfast but I got guests coming this weekend so I would have only been able to get away for the Saturday afternoon. :(

Thanks again for all the info and stuff, this is a really friendly community, Perhaps next time. Plenty of weekend ahead of us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

elwaster wrote: »
    Plenty of weekend ahead of us :)

For sure. There should be a tourney/ranbat coming up in the next week or two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

yeah am going up to belfast tomorrow so i wont be at the xgc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Chopper how much total would you say would be needed for the over night in Belfast? Also are you positive the return ticket works into the next day?

I have £24 left over from last time and even including tourney fee I doubt I'll spend that much.

Bus Eireann standard return tickets are good for a month.

Chopper how much total would you say would be needed for the over night in Belfast? Also are you positive the return ticket works into the next day?

If you think I'm answering that question twice you can go and ****e!

Eh seems it double posted by itself somehow. Cheers chop, will 40 be enough in euro would ya say?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

No
    If there's anyone not going to the DS thing who wants a few games then I'll be in dublin tomorrow so I'm up for casuals.

DarkTalant wrote: »
    If there's anyone not going to the DS thing who wants a few games to get headbutted a million times then I'll be in dublin tomorrow so I'm up for casuals.

:D

• Advertisement

Xinkai wrote: »
    Eh seems it double posted by itself somehow. Cheers chop, will 40 be enough in euro would ya say?

www.xe.com

No
    Pfft, only scrub 'rogs spam HB, pro 'rogs spam jab.

Pfft, only scrub 'rogs spam HB, pro 'rogs spam jab.

You must be a pro scrub then :P

No
    animaX wrote: »
    You must be a pro scrub then :P

I can see how someone with a lesser intellect than myself might come to that conclusion.:)

Don't say that he'll attack you with LONG DIVISION :O

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

No
    If there's anyone not going to the DS thing who wants a few games then I'll be in dublin tomorrow so I'm up for casuals.

I'll be there around 2 as usual, it'll probably be a repeat of last week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Icarian

No
    I'm heading up tomorrow to see my brother, so I'll drop by... I don't really know whether anything is going ahead tomorrow, but I'll drop by about 2 and see whats up anyway... I'll bring a copy of SF IV for PS3 and my SS USB controller just in case

No
    Icarian wrote: »
    I'm heading up tomorrow to see my brother, so I'll drop by... I don't really know whether anything is going ahead tomorrow, but I'll drop by about 2 and see whats up anyway... I'll bring a copy of SF IV for PS3 and my SS USB controller just in case

I'll most likely drop by now then if a few more people are going. 2pm it is, me and the Mrs will be there. First Timers, we're only really used to Street fighting each other mostly, so we suck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Just to say to the first timers, if there's not a lot of people there don't be put off, come again in the future. This weekend seems to be a bad weekend for attendance :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement