Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5x4 transparency film? Anyone have any?

• 05-02-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I need some quick sharp, so if you have any lying around please let me know, I'll buy it off you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'm in Dublin and my 4x5 film's in Waterford!

Gunn's should have some, if not ISS do - if you can get in before close!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Artstaaar

Will you be in Waterford over the weekend by any chance? Believe it or not, no where in Dublin (or Belfast) currently have 5x4 tranny film in. My class has literally checked everywhere. I've bought negative, but I really want to do this on tranny film so if anyone can help me out, please get in touch!

Oh and I didn't realise who that was! Hi!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I should be back down at some stage tomorrow (before the match anyways, all going to plan!), I'll check my film boxes - I'm somewhat sure there's about 12 sheets of Velvia... or something tranny... up there - If I do find it, you're more than welcome to work away with it - I've no use for it, would rather see it get used than sit around in a box.

Will let you know how I get on.

And hello! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

photolabs on lennox st in Dublin?

Is it urgent?

• Advertisement

Photolabs don't have it either. I've literally checked every single shop in the city and outside. I've got a hold of 160 Colour Neg 5x4 but it'll be a challenge to shoot at that speed with a large formalt in studio. If anyone has any transparency 5x4 100 speed and up (200-400 and I'd love you forever) they could get a hold of by Monday, please let me know!

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I should be back down at some stage tomorrow (before the match anyways, all going to plan!), I'll check my film boxes - I'm somewhat sure there's about 12 sheets of Velvia... or something tranny... up there - If I do find it, you're more than welcome to work away with it - I've no use for it, would rather see it get used than sit around in a box.

Will let you know how I get on.

And hello! :p
    That'd be amazing. I'll PM you my number so you can let me know!

Advertisement