Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle repair shop

Options
  • 05-02-2010 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi,
    Would anyone be able to recommend a local bicycle repair shop?
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭krieture

You could try Tim in 'The Board Room' skateshop. I think he used to fix some bikes on the side. You could also try the sport shop by Tesco's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Is the cycle shop in Bray still operational?

Is Bray too far OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Sandeman

Thanks a lot for the replies so far.
    No, Bray is not too far, I know I said locally but doesn't mean only Greystones, any repair shop around our area...I suppose anywhere between South Dublin to Wicklow town would be fine.
    Do you know where that shop in Bray is? (or was, I can always have a look)
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Sandeman wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for the replies so far.
    No, Bray is not too far, I know I said locally but doesn't mean only Greystones, any repair shop around our area...I suppose anywhere between South Dublin to Wicklow town would be fine.
    Do you know where that shop in Bray is? (or was, I can always have a look)
    Thanks again.

Up past Superquinn as you go towards Dublin on the right.
    I'm not sure if its still there, but it was for years.

Everest cycles or summat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Everest cycles is still there all right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

theres a bike shop at the Meridian (its on the right as you drive in, beside the car valeting place). The sports shop in Tesco also do bike repairs.

in bray, there is also a bike shop on the Quinsboro Road, opposite Dunnes Stores.

Advertisement