Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right Price Kitchens - any opinions?

• 05-02-2010 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Read through a few threads and seems like everyone likes Cash & Carry. Was wondering though about Right Price Kitchens: http://www.rightpricekitchens.ie/kitchens.htm

They seem to have a lot of styles. Any opinions on quality of the units and getting your kitchen measured & designed?

Also a question - does invisible mitre mean that you don't see the seam where the pieces of the countertop join up? Our counter at the moment is like that but i've seen many that have a metal bar that covers the seam and I definitely do not want that.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭changes

My sister got one of their wooden kitchens put in when she built the house in 98. She still has it and it still looks very good.

Advertisement