Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kells potholes

Options
  • 05-02-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

I don't mean to be a moan but the potholes in Kells are very bad at the moment and there seems to be no progress in fixing them, especially on the Headfort road and Maudlin. How long are Meath county council going to take to sort this out. A stop go system is in place on the Headfort road since yesterday morning but no work has started.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Yeah its a joke on the Maudlin road. A danger beside the shop with cars swerving to avoid the hole, stones flying and kids running around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭mad dave

noticed a jcb there today. thought they might be fixing them and they are still as bad tonight. no work started yet. as they say, we pay motor tax now and not raod tax. all of us blow ins into kells over the last 5 years are helping the economy of the town and we aren't getting anything in return.
    besides that though, i love the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Im living there for the last 4 years and think its a dump! Give me back Trim any day.

Advertisement