Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to limerick

Options
  • 05-02-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

been living in the US for 10 years now and will be moving back to limerick soon[sick of it here],workin in construction here so i know chances of gettin work over there is scarce although wouldnt mind changing jobs im not fussy something to pay the bills really,would i be mad to move back there even though id love to but all i see on the news is doom and gloom,any advice would be a help,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Stay were you are, if I wasn't stuck here the last place I would want to be would be Ireland. I love Limerick and the life it affords me but it's hard work and been screwed by the government every five minute, if I could sell up and move i would at least be broke somewhere warmer :o

Advertisement