Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What broadband options do I have

• 05-02-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I currently have 7mb eircom broadband at its always around the 7mb speed.
    But I also have a phone with eircom, the price of the phone has gotton too much and i just cant pay it. So they have cut my phone off 2 days ago. But my broadband is still on Im expecting it to be turned off soon.
    What broadband can I get that has good speed?
    UPC is not avaliable in my area.
    And I persume that those companys who use eircoms lines wont offer me anything as I owe money to eircom. I am going to pay eircom I just dont know when. And I do not want another home phone just broadband

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

All DSL options are out until you pay the money owed to eircom. When you do get that sorted, any DSL option will need an active phone line. If you can't pay for calls, then don't use the phone.

Without a cable option, you're going to be limited to either DSL (currently not an option) or fixed wireless, like Digiweb Metro or Imagine Breeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 oisin_

Does anyone know where you can get a link for all the broadband companies in Ireland, wireless im mainly interested in. I had a link but it no longer works. It was a directory for all the broadband companies in ireland. Cheers!

Advertisement