If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 32PFL5404H Order

Options
  • 05-02-2010 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi there,

Can I book 32PFL5404H for the next week? I'd like to pick it up next Fri, i.e 12th Feb in the afternoon if possible.

Kind regards

Radek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Andromedasuite

Hi there,

Can I book 32PFL5404H for the next week? I'd like to pick it up next Fri, i.e 12th Feb in the afternoon if possible.

Kind regards

Radek

Hi

"Is there anybody out there?" Can youn please revert to me?

Tks
    Radek

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Hi,

Your post seems to have been missed today - given that you have specific requirements as to date etc., I'd suggest that you give the Philips Shop a call tomorrow - their number is 01 474 0788 and they are open between 1pm and 5pm on a Sunday. Tell them you're from Boards, ask for Ashley or Nicola.

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Andromedasuite

Sorry we missed you yesterday.

Yes I have the 32PFL5404H in stock and have reserveed one for you.
    Your trans Number is 2151655 and your Boardies price is €404.99 after your 10% Philips Shop Boardies Discount from out TSP of €449.99.

See you next Friday!

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Andromedasuite

Excellent, thanks a mill Ashley!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.