Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request BOI Current A/C Statement

Options
  • 05-02-2010 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

Is it possible to request a new up-to-date current a/c statement to be posted to me using 365 online, or do I have to request it at a branch? (I want it posted to me, not an in-branch print-out.)

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

AFAIK you can't request it online, you can however request it at an ATM. When you go to the ATM and put in your PIN, select the option PIN/OTHER SERVICES on the right hand side, then request statement issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You can probably request it over the phone with your branch or 365 telephone banking too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Pure_Cork

Thanks

Advertisement