Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treasure Chests?

Options
  • 05-02-2010 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hey,
    I need to buy a treasure chest or nice wooden trinket box and am wondering is there anywhere in particular I should try. I only ask because it's so specific. I could give oxfam etc. a go but I only have so long in town.

I remember there being a shop in George's Arcade that would have done things like this(New Moon or something), but whether it still exists or isn't ridiculously expensive; I don't know.

Anyway, any advice would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Temple Bar have lots of shops that sell little bits like that, there's one next to the Bad Ass Cafe that might be worth a go (Can't think of the name!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

TK Max should have some down the far left side of their shop in Stephen's Green shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

There's a place on Capel St, just beside the bridge which sells this sort of stuff, much cheaper than anywhere in Temple Bar. Not sure how it compares to TK Maxx though

Advertisement