Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost/Stray dog, Ballybane Industrial estate

Options
  • 05-02-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Small black and white,looks like a sheepdog cross has been outside the units up there all day. Very young and friendly but a little bit timid. We reported to Galway Bay FM but not sure if they announced it. He was still there when we left over an hour ago. Got lots of food and water up there today but just in case anybody is looking for the poor little thing....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Any pic of the poor lad???

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭lucianot

tisme wrote: »
    Small black and white,looks like a sheepdog cross has been outside the units up there all day. Very young and friendly but a little bit timid. We reported to Galway Bay FM but not sure if they announced it. He was still there when we left over an hour ago. Got lots of food and water up there today but just in case anybody is looking for the poor little thing....

You can also use Lost and found pets: http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

My gf thinks she saw the same dog there on Thursday evening, but she doesn't think it had any white on it. It must have been the same one. She drove back later to find it but she couldn't see it anywhere. I wonder does someone there own it? OP, do you know if it had a collar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭tisme

No sign of dog today, he was mostly black with white markings. He did have a collar on but no tag with name or contact details. Hopefully someone took him home or he made his way there by himself....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Pretty sure I've just seen him on my way home tonight in the same area. Looked to be in an ok state. Think I saw a collar, but couldn't be sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

same dog maybe... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055788017

poor thing if its the same one he was a little sweetheart. collar, no tag, very friendly. found first at GMIT but followed to GFSC near Eye Cinema.

Advertisement