Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric shower - air locked ?

• 05-02-2010 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Hi, water went again last night, we ran the electric shower not knowing it had gone and the water ran out after about ten seconds of running. Now water is back today for hours no problems anywhere except the shower isn't giving out any water? Its an electric, the whinning noise is there and its never given a problem. It runs from the one main tank in the attic! I currently have it switched on but not with the power if you know what i mean( which usually produces a trickle) and have run it on the coldest settings for 10 second bursts and still not a drop!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭Robbie71

what name / model shower is it?
    a mira usually has a "paddle" that you have to pull towards you (isolate power supply first).
    a triton might have a screw/bleed valve

might be worth checking the filter first for debris from the bottom of the tank....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Robbie71 wrote: »
    what name / model shower is it?
    a mira usually has a "paddle" that you have to pull towards you (isolate power supply first).
    a triton might have a screw/bleed valve

might be worth checking the filter first for debris from the bottom of the tank....

Thanks- will try that if happens agaion- i just had it on the coldest settings, but the shower head on the floor and gave her ten second bursts- after a good few shower began to trickle-10 minutes later i had full power again!- Sorted!

Advertisement