Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MW2 Commentary!

• 05-02-2010 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Well everyone. kinda new at this whole commentary craic so i was hoping that some of my home country could check me out! I am only beggining so leave a comment if you think i should improve in anything! thanks guys

rgdaxter.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgdaxter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

rgdaxter wrote: »
    Well everyone. kinda new at this whole commentary craic so i was hoping that some of my home country could check me out! I am only beggining so leave a comment if you think i should improve in anything! thanks guys

rgdaxter.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgdaxter
    Love hearing the Irish doing commentary :),
    Well played man, maybe try change around the weapons for your next video?
    Theres a few on this site that use the Intervention. Well played though :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

whats your k/d, w/l ? is it recorded in HD?Whatrs a typical k/d ratio for an upload?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Some lovely shots in there :) Great work!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rgdaxter

whats your k/d, w/l ? is it recorded in HD?Whatrs a typical k/d ratio for an upload?
    K/D is about 1.8 and W/L is god knows what! XD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

rgdaxter wrote: »
    K/D is about 1.8 and W/L is god knows what! XD
    win/loss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭djan

Hey guys like Rgdaxter I started posting up vids with commentary on youtube.
    Also have a few double commentaries and stuff so would appreciate if u could check it out smile.gif

Yea I know Im not that enthusiastic in this vid cos had a cold was tired and fairly bored :)

Click for more vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/pipaCZECH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Loving the videos man, really good work

Can't wait for this Dual Commentary now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭djan

Thanks dude :) have double commentary with a guy from the UK.... took so long to set up :) nd might make one with one of ye :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

I've been trying to get this done for weeks now. I'me having huge problems with fraps, either limiting the ammount recorded to 1:09 clips or being very very jerky. Which is a shame, as i went 90-4 on saturday night and thought i had the whole thing recorded. What are you using to record?

I've been trying to get this done for weeks now. I'me having huge problems with fraps, either limiting the ammount recorded to 1:09 clips or being very very jerky. Which is a shame, as i went 90-4 on saturday night and thought i had the whole thing recorded. What are you using to record?

I am using fraps. In MW2 settings, set it to "optimal video card settings" and i lost all lag when recording with Fraps!

P.S. your pc should be able to do it fine since mine can and I got all my things off of Komplett :P

• Advertisement

Can you tell me what setting you use in fraps. As in 30, 50 or 60 fps and full screen or half sized recording. Also, do you have the issue where fraps will only record to certain sizes (3.3gb or so). And if so, does your fraps stop one recording at the certain size, and then automaticially start again?

Can you tell me what setting you use in fraps. As in 30, 50 or 60 fps and full screen or half sized recording. Also, do you have the issue where fraps will only record to certain sizes (3.3gb or so). And if so, does your fraps stop one recording at the certain size, and then automaticially start again?

I run it at 80 fps! half size! and and I have no issues using fraps at all!

Okay ill give that a go as ive always recorded at full size, maybe thats the issue.

Hey Guys I got a new video up on youtube! Check it out please! :)

please check out my new commentary and tell me what you guys think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Nice vid. Movement on pc looks so precise compared to consoles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Class video man, intro is awesome

Advertisement