Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted Look Keo Pedals

• 05-02-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a cheap pair of Look Keo pedals, don't mind which ones as long as their cheap and in good order, only gonna use them for a turbo trainer bike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

How much are you looking to spend? I know they are not second hand and probably more than you are looking to spend, but you can get a pair of Look Keo easy from CRC for 32 euro.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I've a pair good nick with wear and tear scuffing. ? 10 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    How much are you looking to spend? I know they are not second hand and probably more than you are looking to spend, but you can get a pair of Look Keo easy from CRC for 32 euro.

Yes that's what i was going to go for if i can't get anything here but RobFowl might save the day ?

RobFowl

Sounds good which model are they, do u have any pics and where are u based ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Otside Balbriggan, North Do. Dublin. Camera phones acting the maggot but will try to get pics up

They are these ones in black
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=13079

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭mattock

If Rob fowl's dont suit,
    I also have a pair of easy pedals which have done approx 150 klm they come with new in the box cleats all in €30.

• Advertisement

RobFowl wrote: »
    Otside Balbriggan, North Do. Dublin. Camera phones acting the maggot but will try to get pics up

They are these ones in black
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=13079

Sounds perfect i work in balbriggan so should be able to meet up easily enough, i'll pm u my details.

Mattock

Thanks for the offer, if things don't work out with rob i'll get back to u.

Just a heads up

Got the pedals off RobFowl today and they're perfect apart from a few scratches which i wouldn't worry about, thanks again Rob.

Mattock

Thanks for the offer but all sorted now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 eamo17o

Mattock
    If you still have those pedals id be interested in them.
    You around Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭mattock

eamo,

Occasionally I go to the city,but I have to go to Clonee and Newbridge this week.
    What part of Dublin are you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭sgriffin

• Advertisement
Advertisement