Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl clearance sale (6th/7th Feb) - Parking!

Options
  • 05-02-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

Lidl are having a non-food clearance sale this weekend in the Marriott Hotel on the Headford Road (flyers in the Advertiser etc this week). Just posting this to give anyone thinking of going a head's up about the parking: Terryland Retail Park's (N17 to Petworld) carpark is totally seperate to the hotel and the management of the retail park have no parking permission granted to the hotel or Lidl so if they catch anyone parking there over the weekend and heading over to the hotel they will clamp their car. There'll be 5 clampers on duty so don't take the chance, park somewhere else. Signs will be up over the weekend to this effect too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Or, just go from your car into pet world with your coat off, put your coat, hat sunglasses on and walk over to the marriot.

tada!

I might wander over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

With a tune from a 70's spy movie playing in the background? :p

Not particularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

GalKiefer wrote: »
    With a tune from a 70's spy movie playing in the background? :p

either that, or the immigrant song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Not particularly.

Sorry that was in reply to Xiney's post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Popped in this morning, was manic busy. Lot of house hold stuff and the likes, cant see much being left come evening time so unless they're getting more stock in for tomorrow's opening, I dunno.

For parking, could you not just park in Dunnes stores Terryland car park or do they clamp there also?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

majiktripp wrote: »
    Popped in this morning, was manic busy. Lot of house hold stuff and the likes, cant see much being left come evening time so unless they're getting more stock in for tomorrow's opening, I dunno.

For parking, could you not just park in Dunnes stores Terryland car park or do they clamp there also?

The Marriot car park is free (at least for this weekend).

majiktripp wrote: »
    I doubt Dunnes would be too keen to help their competition.

Advertisement