Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T.V. Set-up

Options
  • 05-02-2010 9:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi looking for a number for someone to hang a flat screen up for me, feel free to pm. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Nothing to it. All you need is a hammer drill and a level;) Any carpenter around you should do it. And its only a few minutes job so dont expect to pay too much

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭John 187

Thanks for the reply would have the number of anybody you can do this?

So I think the guy I need is T.V. Ted but can't find his number in local paper and 118 etc don't have a number for him does anyone on here do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I saw that guy coming and going lots in Expert Electric and i also noticed his business cards are at the desk in the store.

thanks for the info,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 monkeyrevenge

If you still looking for someone to hang the tv, I know a good carpenter who hung ours.

Thanks to everyone who answer and helped have it sorted trying to delete this thread.

Advertisement