Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mira shower

• 06-02-2010 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi, we have just got a Mira 9.5kw shower installed in our house, but when it is turned on, there is no hot water, it barely gets luke warm! someone told me it could be that there is not enough water pressure going to the shower. does anyone have any ideas and also how we could possible fix it as we need it done asap?

any help will be gladly appreciated
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

If the pressure is poor to the mira a light comes on. If you just got the shower its under guarantee. Phone modern plant monday they are the agents.

Alternativly if you think you cant wait there is a great site on mira in the uk

www.showerdoctor.co.uk

I never see many problems with mira. Have you tried running it on cold for a while to get it going

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Aibreann

Myself and most of my friends has it. No problem so far. From where did you buy it?

Advertisement