Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else awake out there?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

I appreciate all you said, it grieves me to report that I can not engage in Private messages as I am extremely technically challanged! I have no doubt as to your future, you sound like a winner to me. Stay well my friend. G.

......or we all cured?....yes? Hoorah!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

lol

Cured ??? Thats a nasty sneaky trap isn't it, we've gone so long without a drink, surely one little one won't be a problem, but as plenty of us have found out to our own disadvantage, theres no cure and its the first drink that does it!! One of the times I really do miss it is when I have a stinking cold and sore throat, I know a trickle of whiskey over my enflamed throat feels good as it burns away the germs so to speak. But its just not worth it to be enslaved again. I certainly don't miss the illusion that I am having a good time, in fact it robs you of time.

I agree, 100 percent with everything you said. I was being sarcastic in my previous thread, unworthy of me, I,m sorry if I casued offence. Stay well my friend.G.x

I showed this site to my Sponsor, we have had a long chat about it, she is of the opinion that it has become a huge ego trip for me., she is (always) right on the button, a little belt of humility would'nt go amiss. I started it and now I'll finish it. Lovely talking to you all. Stay well my friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Shayman

Isn't your sponsor being a bit harsh? It'd be a shame if you stop posting...:confused:

Advertisement