Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

foot.ie

• 06-02-2010 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

What's going on there? I'm sure there must be a good few posters of it here, are they relaunching it or whats going on. Hopefully old posts will still be available for posterity.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah it's all a bit weird, I kept getting automatically signed out.

I'd say some big renovations on it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

usally post abit over their during the LOI season, with the odd post in the off season, just prompted me to take a look, seen this
    Rebuilding search indexes. Could be 10 minutes, could be 10 hours. Please come back every 10 minutes and hit F5 with true hope in your heart, unless you're roinuj in which case god called and asked for the brain back. Apparently someone that knows how to switch it on has just reached the top of the queue.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I must read some posts by this roinuj chap, sounds like he could be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Worst forum in the world.

hopefully all the posts are lost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Damn. I visited that site and I was expecting a foot fetish site. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Terrible forum alright, doesn't stop me from wading through the rubbish to find news on signing and stuff though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

That_Guy wrote: »
    Damn. I visited that site and I was expecting a foot fetish site. :(

Read it without the dot (I never noticed till someone mentioned what a great name for a site it was)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

bohsman2 wrote: »
    Read it without the dot (I never noticed till someone mentioned what a great name for a site it was)

OMG... FOOTIE!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

That_Guy wrote: »
    OMG... FOOTIE!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

looks for face palm smilly

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Des wrote: »
    Worst forum in the world.

hopefully all the posts are lost.
    Used to be a member myself but it's the best example of an administrator on an ego trip

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Never posted there, seems like a right bitchfest

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It represents the worst of a section of League of Ireland fans, an awful cliquey, self-important circle jerk.

Advertisement