Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Water - Smells like Endas Pool?

Options
  • 06-02-2010 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

The Stink off my water is remarkable, funny how the Periodic Table haunts ya isn't it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Seemingly they had to add a few chemicals to the mix in case of run off from the road sprayers they used during the cold weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

It may smell a bit funny but at least you can drink it!

We have been on a boil notice for the last 2 years! :eek:

Our group scheme is supposed to be connecting to the city feed this year:rolleyes:

I wont hold my breath ( unless im smelling the water!! ):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

I think there is always a slight chlorine smell off the water here, haven't noticed it any worse than usual lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

We still don't have a proper water supply, almost two months now.
    The council have put down new water pipes but now I have to pay a plumber to connect my house.
    It will involve getting a pipe from the front of the house out to the back so a lot of (messy) work involved and still not sure how much it will cost...boo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Thank gawd! I was beginning to think it was the pipes in our place or something. The bang of chlorine is rank though :mad: As a country woman, I'm not used to this mains water shyte.

• Advertisement
Advertisement