Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Stay (where to go, see etc)

Options
  • 06-02-2010 4:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All,

I am hitting Galway next weekend for a Valentines treat for my loving wife. She has never been to Galway before and always hears how great it is from her close friend who is a regular visitor to the area. I have only been there once myself on a stag weekend which was thoroughly enjoyable although somewhat blurred LOL

Would appreciate some ideas on what to do over the valentines weekend. Obviously many drinks in some of the fine city centre establishments is on top of the agenda (O'Connells, Spanish Arch, Fox's) but could you tell me what one would expect to pay for a pint/vokda & lemonade, where would be nice to eat (nice price) and if things like the dog track would be a good night out.

BTW - We are both 30.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Comments

Advertisement