Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jumpy graphics

Options
  • 06-02-2010 5:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭

Since installing win 7, my graphics while playing games have been a little jumpy - Mouse not ressponding to in game clicks, flickering, and so on.
    I've updated to the latest driver and to my knowledge, all drivers on the system are up to date (using uniblue driver scanner)

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

What graphics card and what are the rest of Your specs?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Search for "**Your GPU's name*** Drivers" and see if you can find one you can download yourself, that could be the reason, i remember my old PC said my Graphics where up to date when it wasn't...

Other then that you could Have to RMA The card because its not working anymore

Is it overclocked by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

using ati mobility radeon hd 3400 series card
    Search for "**Your GPU's name*** Drivers" and see if you can find one you can download yourself, that could be the reason, i remember my old PC said my Graphics where up to date when it wasn't...

Other then that you could Have to RMA The card because its not working anymore

Is it overclocked by any chance?

Not overclocked...no need for it.
    Will have a look for driver and see is that helps.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

using ati mobility radeon hd 3400 series card

Not overclocked...no need for it.
    Will have a look for driver and see is that helps.
    Thanks.

32bit driver
    http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonmob_win7-32.aspx

64bit driver
    http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonmob_win7-64.aspx

Advertisement