Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere that buys 2nd hand furniture?

Options
  • 06-02-2010 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

I couldn't thunk where to put this, if mod feels it'd be more suitable elsewhere by all means move. Anyway, I have a wooden display cabinet that is no longer wanted. It's got glass doors and lighting and cost about €2000 new from Homeland in Bray so I wouldn't mind getting something for it. I was wondering did anyone know of a furniture shop that'd take it off me?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

I think you would be better to re post this in the adverts.ie section, as its more appropriate there, and would receive wider coverage. This forum is dedicated to all woodworking topics and projects, but from a more technical aspect, than suits your post.

Good luck with the sale.

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭tudlytops

have you tried donedeal?

Advertisement