Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily Mail

Options
  • 06-02-2010 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Does anyone know where i would be able to get the English copy of the Daily Mail here in Limerick? I've tried Eason's and a couple of petrol stations around town, with no luck.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

foinse wrote: »
    Hey all,

Does anyone know where i would be able to get the English copy of the Daily Mail here in Limerick? I've tried Eason's and a couple of petrol stations around town, with no luck.

Any ideas?

As far a I know since they started selling the Irish version they stopped selling the English version in Ireland completely

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Would the UK on-line version be of any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Would the UK on-line version be of any use?

No the girlfriend saw an ad for todays daily mail on tv it has a wildlife dvd in it, that she want's to see.

Thanks anyway guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

No the girlfriend saw an ad for todays daily mail on tv it has a wildlife dvd in it, that she want's to see.

Thanks anyway guys.

Maybe you could contact the uk site and ask for it to be sent on to you, they might oblige if you pay the postage. Sometimes those free dvds end up in a later edition of the irish versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Thanks anyway guys.

a lot ofth he time the irish mail will have the same dvd as the english one.

try asking at the counter for the magazine that comes with the saturday mail. the dvd should be with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Ivans used to do it a few years ago but I'm not sure if they still have it. It could be worth giving them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

a lot ofth he time the irish mail will have the same dvd as the english one.

try asking at the counter for the magazine that comes with the saturday mail. the dvd should be with that.

No tried that, the irish daily mail, has some poster with stickers in it today

I went out to Ivans earlier, and no joy.

Advertisement