Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous weatherman?

Options
  • 06-02-2010 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Guys what the name of the weather man who talks to Matt Cooper and is supposed to be always correct in his weather predictions? I can only find a guy called Augie Auer but he died in '07?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

MonicaBing wrote: »
    Guys what the name of the weather man who talks to Matt Cooper and is supposed to be always correct in his weather predictions? I can only find a guy called Augie Auer but he died in '07?

ken ring

https://www.predictweather.co.nz/assets/articles/article_resources.php?id=159

The guys here are very good as well,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

MonicaBing wrote: »

Yup, most likely Ken Ring. Theres a thread here on the Weather forum about Ken. He contributes to it himself under the name Gene Derm. Seems like a nice enough fella, so i'm pretty sure if you had any questions about his work he would be happy to answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

That would be our friend Ken.

You could also try an even more famous weather forecaster - Punxsutaney Phil, the American Ground Hog who is also always right. ;)

Advertisement