Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those who wish to know about dennis mckenzie

Options
  • 06-02-2010 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Before i went to see this man in kerry recently i tried to dig up as much as i could about him to see how good he was, i watched on www.rte.ie the clip of him on the late late show, and read several articles about him in newspapers ect on how he helped solve many murders.

Seen as i have a relative who has been missing for several years i went to see him in kerry. In his rte interview he went on about the scam artists ect that were about and he could not believe how many of them take money from people when they cant give them information and he also went on to state that when it comes to murders ect he refuses to take money.

Anyways, getting closer to the point. I Drove from Dublin to Kerry to see him, i was told to bring a picture and a personal item of the relative which i did. when i got there i was welcomed by a lady and asked to take a seat, after about 5 minutes dennis mckenzie walks from a room saying goodbye to the lady, he then turns (on front of me) to his secatary and begins to tell her about what was just said in his session with the lady, immidietly i smelled a rat! he was speaking so loudly making sure i heard him, to make me think that he is a miracle worker...! After he smokes his fag he told me to come with him into the room and that we wouldnt be needing the personal item, i sat down and he began recording...

He asked me for my relatives date of birth and his name, and my date of birth and my name. he then began touching the picture saying my relative was a jolly person ect.... blah blah blah... then went on to tell me that the relative was in a spot of bother.. WHICH IS OBVIOUS CONSIDERING HE WAS MURDERED! i asked him to tell me more about the werabouts of my uncles remains and he began feeding me with unadultarated ****e! little did he know that the gardai and our family have huge information about the area in which my uncle was buried but we cant pin point the exact spot... hence why i went to him.

Anyways, he began to tell me he smelled the wicklow mountains ect and that he wants to go there and be with my uncle... in my mind i tought if you dont give me any answers for this 70 euro you will be there with my uncle very quick!!!!

after him smelling the mountains and the visions of a pub near a flower shop being my uncles last place to be (which is totaly untrue) and thats fact.. he told me that i would need to meet him next time he came over and go with him, obviously for a fee...! that was it, i took the picture and stood up... he asked me for 70 euro, i told him i hadnt got 70 euro so i threw him 50 just to get out of there quick! i was in the height of it! he dragged me down to kerry costing me nearly 200 euro for the day to tell me absolute bull! so i left and decided that while there are some true mediums out there... the ones you see in the media are just full of ****! stay well clear of dennis mckenzie he is a fake! GO AT YOUR OWN RISK! you have been warned!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭liamwhite

Before i went to see this man in kerry recently i tried to dig up as much as i could about him to see how good he was, i watched on www.rte.ie the clip of him on the late late show, and read several articles about him in newspapers ect on how he helped solve many murders.

Seen as i have a relative who has been missing for several years i went to see him in kerry. In his rte interview he went on about the scam artists ect that were about and he could not believe how many of them take money from people when they cant give them information and he also went on to state that when it comes to murders ect he refuses to take money.

Anyways, getting closer to the point. I Drove from Dublin to Kerry to see him, i was told to bring a picture and a personal item of the relative which i did. when i got there i was welcomed by a lady and asked to take a seat, after about 5 minutes dennis mckenzie walks from a room saying goodbye to the lady, he then turns (on front of me) to his secatary and begins to tell her about what was just said in his session with the lady, immidietly i smelled a rat! he was speaking so loudly making sure i heard him, to make me think that he is a miracle worker...! After he smokes his fag he told me to come with him into the room and that we wouldnt be needing the personal item, i sat down and he began recording...

He asked me for my relatives date of birth and his name, and my date of birth and my name. he then began touching the picture saying my relative was a jolly person ect.... blah blah blah... then went on to tell me that the relative was in a spot of bother.. WHICH IS OBVIOUS CONSIDERING HE WAS MURDERED! i asked him to tell me more about the werabouts of my uncles remains and he began feeding me with unadultarated ****e! little did he know that the gardai and our family have huge information about the area in which my uncle was buried but we cant pin point the exact spot... hence why i went to him.

Anyways, he began to tell me he smelled the wicklow mountains ect and that he wants to go there and be with my uncle... in my mind i tought if you dont give me any answers for this 70 euro you will be there with my uncle very quick!!!!

after him smelling the mountains and the visions of a pub near a flower shop being my uncles last place to be (which is totaly untrue) and thats fact.. he told me that i would need to meet him next time he came over and go with him, obviously for a fee...! that was it, i took the picture and stood up... he asked me for 70 euro, i told him i hadnt got 70 euro so i threw him 50 just to get out of there quick! i was in the height of it! he dragged me down to kerry costing me nearly 200 euro for the day to tell me absolute bull! so i left and decided that while there are some true mediums out there... the ones you see in the media are just full of ****! stay well clear of dennis mckenzie he is a fake! GO AT YOUR OWN RISK! you have been warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Hi Liam, sorry to hear you had bad trouble with Dennis, I do agree there are a hell of a lot of fakes out there, and some that really know their stuff.. I do hope that the next time you meet a medium you'll still be open minded, not all are rip off merchants. But thanks for the warning..

Logan wrote: »
    Hi Liam, sorry to hear you had bad trouble with Dennis, I do agree there are a hell of a lot of fakes out there, and some that really know their stuff.. I do hope that the next time you meet a medium you'll still be open minded, not all are rip off merchants. But thanks for the warning..

Oh of course i still have faith in others, im a believer and once you believen something is out there then you go in search for it knowing that you will need to filter out the fakes, anybody that even picks up the phone to make a booking has to be a believer otherwise they wouldnt go.
    I have yet to find one that is not fake but i have every faith it will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

I warned people about him on the Psychics and Mediums mega-thread months ago - late May 2009, to be fairly exact.

WHO TO AVOID:

Dennis McKenzie. I cant remember where exactly hes to be found but hes a feckin chancer.I know he was on the Late Late w/ Prat Kenny before talkin about his contribution to the Holly Wells+Jessica Chapman murder case and the BTK/Dennis Rader one,but I think thats bollocks.Not that I dont believe in people being able 2 do that,I just dont believe him.Ive also heard hes a rude bugger, 'blows' into peoples faces ?, and has even insulted people.w@nker

He's some fraudulent tosser. I don't know what the researchers on the Late Late Show were smoking when they decided to book him for an appearance before.

€70 (or €50 in your justifiably cash-strapped case) handed over to that oversized, weird-eyed gorilla of a bloke, only to be told some cack about him smelling the Wicklow mountains, how your auld fella had been a jolly sort, etc, etc.

It should be every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. McKenzie is charging €70 and giving people b.s. in return. I wouldn't have paid him a cent, having cottoned on to him making a balls of the reading five-10 minutes into it.

liamwhite wrote: »
    [...] then went on to tell me that the relative was in a spot of bother.. WHICH IS OBVIOUS CONSIDERING HE WAS MURDERED!

:pac: I'm sorry now, but that is hilarious (what McKenzie said - not the murder itself obviously)! Priceless.
    [...] he asked me for 70 euro, i told him i hadnt got 70 euro so i threw him 50 just to get out of there quick! i was in the height of it! he dragged me down to kerry costing me nearly 200 euro for the day to tell me absolute bull! so i left and decided that while there are some true mediums out there... the ones you see in the media are just full of ****! stay well clear of dennis mckenzie he is a fake! GO AT YOUR OWN RISK! you have been warned!

Unfortunately, a lot of people learn about the conmen and conwomen through painful trial and error. But it's important that people like yourself speak up publicly and let other people know. At least that's one good result of it all.

• Advertisement

photo.jpg Two apes. gorilla-middle-finger.jpg

photo.jpg Two apes. gorilla-middle-finger.jpg

hahaha i nearly pissed myself lauphing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Oh of course i still have faith in others, im a believer and once you believen something is out there then you go in search for it knowing that you will need to filter out the fakes, anybody that even picks up the phone to make a booking has to be a believer otherwise they wouldnt go.
    I have yet to find one that is not fake but i have every faith it will :)

Thats good to know Liam, I wish you all the best in finding the answer to your question, I'm sure one day you will find it..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,600 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

With all due respect Liam, it sounds like you put alot of faith in a medium/psychic to give you answers to something that I cant even begin to imagine was like for you. In most cases, it only serves to hurt and upset us more.

I really hope you find what you are looking for though.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Duplicate threads merged.

• Advertisement

Oryx wrote: »
    Duplicate threads merged.

Sorry about that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

hi liam , sorry to hear about this painful experience . its both ways painful . liste, i went 5 years ago to a lady in port loaise, her name is christin hollahan . she was in the city center archade . i found her very good medium , lot of validations , names , places even overseas places she got them all right . my fathers discrption was 100% spot on . what made me believe she had connection with him , I never looked like him at all , even eye colour , tan etc..
    however, her predictions for the future was poor , nothing came to pass , but i got the message from and to my dad , got validation about that few days later as she said . so look into 6th directory on the forum , read feed backs about all , hope you find your clarity .
    some recomended that guy in cork , i think his name was peter.
    hope that helps and let us know please , thats what this forum all about, bless
    lily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ang3lvix

Dennis has been spot on my mum goes to him once a year, he told my mum there was to be a wedding in 2010 and sure enough i got married, also told her she was gonig to be a nanny to a baby girl. whilst i was carrying a baby girl. also told my mum that my last relationship i was to get out of becasue he was taking drugs. he told my mum she had to tell someone to stop drinking or cud see them dead in 10 days, sure enough by sisters dad died.

i heald a party at mine last week and dennis read for a bunch of 10.
    now i am married to a soldier and every girl that was at the readings had either loved ones on tour or had been killed in action.
    i never said a word to dennis when he came in and he took my name and date of birth.. he then carried on to say to me, y is ur husbands tour being cut short... my husband was told last week his tour was to be cut short. i also never let him no my due date, and then said ur gonig to give birth this month to a baby girl. he told me i had to ignore the bitches that were getting to me and i knew who he meant. he told me i was strong in a 3 and i have 2 best friends and when we are together its brill.
    he knew me inside out.

the 100th soldier to die i had his fiance come for a reading out of her own choice, and she went to bed smiling that night and woke up smiling. after her reading she cudnt believe how spot on dennis had been even told her were hed been shot and this has never been disclossed to the public. then went forward to tell my friend she had miscarried and this woman had never told a soul.. dennis is not a fake and my god i cant wait to see him again, i asked everyone that came to mine that night how they felt and they said defently a 12 out of ten.

also i lost my uncle who was a father figure to me, and he was able to tell me when he died and what from and told me he was with me on my wedding day and he even told me he was winking at me, and my uncle always winked at me cose he wore dark glasses and he thourt i cud never see what he was doing with his eyes..

its just unfortunate that some ppl dont always pick up a great reading... dennis read for a lady once and this lady said im sorry dennis but theres nothing there about me that makes sense. dennis believed his reading went bad, and then later it turned out the information dennis was relaying was actually for her next door neighbour.. never disbelive the physic mind, my mum is physic and not brilliant but good enough to know and understand and be weary of things... everyone has bad days. we all make mistakes in life.. this is not dennises fault. n i believe ppl do have a talent it may always trick them... but when u see a physic u have to understand ur paying for a service, and does also state on his web page for entertainment purposes.....

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

am happy for you that your reading went well , and so for your friends . I joined here and so most of us because we do believe in psychics and the paranormal ability of some . But , in my opinion , that dennis , is dangerous , as you said he was channeling for the next door nighbour . telling the other women wrong information . so he couldnt filter any negative or un specific energies as he supposed to do . of course , we are asuming here he was channeling energies .
    the good medium , need to be specific and sensitive , not blabbering about a next door nighbour .
    thanks for sharing your experience ,
    lilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DANAK

not 2 mention peretty impressive dat he picked up stuff on a nieghbor whom hed never met??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

hahaha i nearly pissed myself lauphing!!!
    which one is him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DANAK

70 euro for a reading is extortion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Blueeyes123

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ColinNewnes

AVOID DENNIS MCKENZIE AT ALL COSTS

Advertisement