Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis mckenzie The soham Fraud!!!

Options
  • 09-02-2010 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Before i went to see this man in kerry recently i tried to dig up as much as i could about him to see how good he was, i watched on www.rte.ie the clip of him on the late late show, and read several articles about him in newspapers ect on how he helped solve many murders.

Seen as i have a relative who has been missing for several years i went to see him in kerry. In his rte interview he went on about the scam artists ect that were about and he could not believe how many of them take money from people when they cant give them information and he also went on to state that when it comes to murders ect he refuses to take money.

Anyways, getting closer to the point. I Drove from Dublin to Kerry to see him, i was told to bring a picture and a personal item of the relative which i did. when i got there i was welcomed by a lady and asked to take a seat, after about 5 minutes dennis mckenzie walks from a room saying goodbye to the lady, he then turns (on front of me) to his secatary and begins to tell her about what was just said in his session with the lady, immidietly i smelled a rat! he was speaking so loudly making sure i heard him, to make me think that he is a miracle worker...! After he smokes his fag he told me to come with him into the room and that we wouldnt be needing the personal item, i sat down and he began recording...

He asked me for my relatives date of birth and his name, and my date of birth and my name. he then began touching the picture saying my relative was a jolly person ect.... blah blah blah... then went on to tell me that the relative was in a spot of bother.. WHICH IS OBVIOUS CONSIDERING HE WAS MURDERED! i asked him to tell me more about the werabouts of my uncles remains and he began feeding me with unadultarated ****e! little did he know that the gardai and our family have huge information about the area in which my uncle was buried but we cant pin point the exact spot... hence why i went to him.

Anyways, he began to tell me he smelled the wicklow mountains ect and that he wants to go there and be with my uncle... in my mind i tought if you dont give me any answers for this 70 euro you will be there with my uncle very quick!!!!

after him smelling the mountains and the visions of a pub near a flower shop being my uncles last place to be (which is totaly untrue) and thats fact.. he told me that i would need to meet him next time he came over and go with him, obviously for a fee...! that was it, i took the picture and stood up... he asked me for 70 euro, i told him i hadnt got 70 euro so i threw him 50 just to get out of there quick! i was in the height of it! he dragged me down to kerry costing me nearly 200 euro for the day to tell me absolute bull! so i left and decided that while there are some true mediums out there... the ones you see in the media are just full of ****! stay well clear of dennis mckenzie he is a fake! GO AT YOUR OWN RISK! you have been warned!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement