Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chances of a snap late spring general election ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Them bankers and tycoons are behind the mess. The economy is now picking up, and FF will get the job done like they have always done. Love em or hate em, Lenny and Cowen are our best shot at a better future.

Personally I prefer a Minister of Finance to be educated on Finance/Economics , not to be a bloody Barrister. If you have spare minute, google GALWAY TENT. There is a third point to the bankers and tycoons triangle. Ill let you take a while guess who this third point is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

If we hadn't bailed them out it would have been detrimental to the economy. Lenny knew what to do, and now the economy is picking up again. Coincidence? I think not.

Please, just stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭trapsagenius

If we hadn't bailed them out it would have been detrimental to the economy. Lenny knew what to do, and now the economy is picking up again. Coincidence? I think not.

Stop mate.You're embarrassing us real FF voters out there.(Well me at any rate)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Personally I prefer a Minister of Finance to be educated on Finance/Economics , not to be a bloody Barrister

I'd settle for "competent" and with a sense of fairness at this stage.

Advertisement