Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - Sniper

Options
  • 06-02-2010 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey I'm looking for a cheap sniper, not willing to pay more than €100 for it. So if anyone has a spare sniper hanging around that they dont want anymore just giv me a bell :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Username says it all :rolleyes: I'm afraid you wont find anything much for under 100€ hon, most sniper rifles are the mid 150 range second hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭no scope codgod

well thanks for the heads up wont be expecting many hits :) might aswell leave it up just in case ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 granmasterchef

Why don't you go for a Steyr SSG Sniper Rifle in M.I.A is only 100 euros with postage, got one second hand on this site and after a few upgrades it looks awsome and works well, you see in Ireland legal fps are low so doesn't really make a difference how powerful is your rifle if you wanna play you have to be below limit wich is around 300 fps (consider some sniper rifle can be as powerfull as 500 fps) . I did a few jobs on mine like a paintjob, put some spacers in the buttstock, changed up pop rubber and sealed it (improves fps) and also working on a custom made working silencer.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2457/dsc01276e.jpg

also added a spacer in the piston spring and stopped a bouncy kind of noise that i had every time i shoot i'm pretty sure you can also upgrade barrel and spring.
    consider you might not like sniping so don t go mad spending money make the most of what you have.

ciao luigi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

in mia they have a good sniper for 80 euro if i can recall
    everyone says its the best you can get in ireland
    i havnt tried it but heres a link

http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=238

hating the username tho:P
    joken:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭no scope codgod

cheers for all the info :D appreciate it, but I'm getting one off a chap in Cork :)

P.S. Think its kinda cool that out of 3 replies 2 mentioned the username :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement