Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you do tonight?

Options
  • 06-02-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi, I set up this thread for people to say what they studied, so they can say they actually did something, like sense of achievement

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Well I'm planning on doing 4 hours in a bit :P Does that count? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Slugs wrote: »
    Well I'm planning on doing 4 hours in a bit :P Does that count? :)
    come back after you did your four hours
    To make sure you actually did it:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Haha, I suppose I'll be reprimanded if I don't :P. Fair enough, gives me a reason to do it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭aoifeX

just did about 6 hours hopefully get a few more done tnite.. shud have 2m off but im seriously behind in ag science project!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rossie17

I learned off 3/4 paragraph of an irish essay on the environment, revised my essay on the media I learned before. Now Im practising how to do my DCG project on the comp so ill be quick doing it on monday.

I PLAN to do a sketch for my project tonight, revise stochiometry and learn part of an essay I have on Eavan Boland. Thats if all goes to plan. A good days work. Then I plan to play some MW2 if my sister isnt hogging the sitting room :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

This morning I planned to read/study/learn the Electromagnetism chapter of Physics, since I know literally nothing about it despite finishing it in class recently. Ended up spending only 20 mins listening to my French Aural Cd and learned pretty much nothing. Hope to do something tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

H2student wrote: »
    This morning I planned to read/study/learn the Electromagnetism chapter of Physics,.

The late 20's Chapters are hell:eek:

I did about 1 hour of Biology and 2 hours writing an English essay.

Hope to do about 2/3 more hours of Biology and then watch Old School:)

This time 3 months ago I'd be at the off licence now:(

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

the good thing for me is that monday is off and tuesday maths & irish paper 2
    and wednesday biology and spainsh & im finto!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm doing nothing tonight! I'm wrecked after all of the studying this week, so taking tonight off. Tomorrow however i plan on studying the whole biology course, because i have biology on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Its Saturday ffs! It should be illegal to study on Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

OK I've wasted a whole day doing nothing (I was relying on this weekend!!).

I'm going to do Accounting now, and possibly Irish P2 (good God I hate every Irish poem and story that we're doing and An Triail would bore the life out of you).

I'll post back around 10, and we'll see how much I got done (I might actually be encouraged otherwise I'll be embarassed infront of the internet-people :))

Here's the plan:

• 2007 Q1 Company Final a/c's
    • Learn Flexible Budgeting
    • Revise Vectors in Maths
    • Do a couple of Depreciation (straight-line) questions
    • Learn Cash Flow Statements
    €10 says I won't even do a quarter of it! Watch this space :p

Edit: I wrote this post 20 minutes ago and I've yet to do anything. Turning off computer now!...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I did nothing all day, just wrote out a sample answer for geography. After that I decided I deserved a break and I'm back wasting time on here...
    I just can't seem to get my ass into gear today

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Lawliet wrote: »
    I did nothing all day, just wrote out a sample answer for geography. After that I decided I deserved a break and I'm back wasting time on here...
    I just can't seem to get my ass into gear today

The amount of times that I've said that to myself over the last 2 weeks! And most of the time it's at times where I don't deserve breaks. Also a 5-minute break and going on boards doesn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭ssaye

Long time since leaving cert but study and upskill every year so quite used to it now
    For your 6 main subjects do 6*40 minute study periods max 5 min break between each and 20 mins after doing 3 subjects
    Do this 4/5 days a week at roughly same time same place, 20 hours per week max- every 10 mins of the forty min period re-read your written notes - concentrate on exam paper type answers and note taking now - good luck all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 knwaca

Weekend before my mocks, you'd think that would be enough to motivate me, not a chance! half studied 'the circle' for maths and gave up..the internet is a nightmare invention for leaving certs!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

stainluss wrote: »
    This time 3 months ago I'd be at the off licence now:(

No truer words :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I have the English papers, Geography and Technology this week. Heres what I did today which was only these subjects.

Kavanagh essay; (1 hour 40mins)
    Geo-ecology revision; ( 1 hour 20 mins)
    King Lear essay; (1 hour 30 mins)
    Geo-ecology essay; (45 mins)
    Op-amp circuits for Technology; (45 mins)

Sweet **** All, but I have an excuse, I was at the Chemistry Leaving cert lecture thing all day so thats a solid 5 hours at least.

Sweet **** All, but I have an excuse, I was at the Chemistry Leaving cert lecture thing all day so thats a solid 5 hours at least.

Was that the one in Trinity? What was it like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Anyone joining me and going out on the piss?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭gonnaplayrugby

did **** all, really need to do a lot today.

Advertisement