Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personality or Looks???????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Once their taller then me I'll give anyone a go:p

But seriously if a guy can make me laugh he could look like the back of a bus and I'd still fancy him:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Brains

AAAHHHH!!! ZOMBIE!!!!.

*ahem*

I'd have to say personality,maybe 75:25,But all the relationships I've been in started as friends first then went on.

I kin dof hope it's the opposite for most that know me,I'll admit I'm not that great looking,but when you get right down to it,I'm just a cúnt.Actually anyone who can stand me is pretty okay IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

AAAHHHH!!! ZOMBIE!!!!.

*ahem*

I'd have to say personality,maybe 75:25,But all the relationships I've been in started as friends first then went on.

I kin dof hope it's the opposite for most that know me,I'll admit I'm not that great looking,but when you get right down to it,I'm just a cúnt.Actually anyone who can stand me is pretty okay IMO
    Ah don't be tough on yourself! If your ginger (taking from your username) then your already way ahead in my books,

It all depends really, love looks not with the eyes but with the heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I was just responding to what people were saying about needing physical attraction to like somebody. I don't really agree with this to be honest. It hasn't happened to me but I know that it can happen that you can just become friendly with somebody you might not necessarily like in a physical way, but then once you get to know them, you might fond that you really like them.

But for me anyway, a healthy mix of both is pretty much necessary. Though when I've gone out with somebody, their attractiveness tends to rise the longer I've been with them.

If the girl is smart, funny and has a good taste in music, and is easy on the eye, then her attractiveness is exponentially higher than a girl who is just good-looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Dumb skanks ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Looks are relatively important but I can't handle girls who don't think as much as me. Unfortunately I think most people aren't on the same plain of my mind which is a bit mad. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I've always been intelligent for my age, above average, so i find it hard to connect and converse with many girls(i am not trying to imply girls are dumb or anything, its just many of the ones in my year are) my age so i'd defo go for brains... Someone who i can act like myself with, without dumbing down my vocabulary, etc., is attractive imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

bit o' both :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Looks aren't all that important to me tbh, but then I'm nothing special myself so that's probably why. If someone's confident, and they can make me laugh, that's what I consider attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

When i was younger, it was 95% looks, 5% personality. If she didn't resemble Claudia Schiffer then i would decline her invitation to put my tongue in her mouth. A decade on and i've matured enough to realise than personality is ten times more a turn on than looks. So now its 95% personality, 5% looks. I generally find that many good looking girls dont have much going on upstairs, where as average 'cute' girls have had to charm guys with their personalities over the years so consequently are a more attractive proposition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Dumb skanks ftw.
    IOU one crotch punch

Advertisement