Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get micro-ring extensions adjusted?

• 06-02-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

I got a set of micro-ring extensions fitted mid-December and i'd like to get them adjusted in a couple of weeks as my hair has grown quite a bit since and I don't want the bonds to be visible.

I've called a couple of salons that do micro-rings and they refuse to even entertain the idea of them adjusting my extensions because they didn't fit them!

It seems crazy to me that these salons would turn away a customer, especially as I told them if I was happy with the adjustment i'd go to them for a new set in a few months...after being told 'no', i'll be avoiding them!

Does anyone know a salon or individual in Dublin or Louth who could do this for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

See the problem is that there's so many bad extensionists out there who do a bad job of putting them in. They put them in too tight, the extensions are too heavy for the natural hair they are attached to, or the hair is parted unevenly and little crosshairs get caught and break in the micro rings.
    All of this is damaging to your own hair. If a new extensionist adjusted/took out extensions that someone else did a botch job on in the first place, she could get blamed for this damage, which is why she doesn't want to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Yeah true, but you'd think they'd at least say "come in and let us take a look at the extensions before committing to anything" :-(

Think i'll just do it myself.

Advertisement