Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden emporor on fire.

Options
  • 06-02-2010 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭

The wife just phoned me from her walk. Said there is smoke billowing out from the roof and the side. Reckons its the kitchen part. Anyone know more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Mona Lott

Shows Over, move along now please! - passed by it 15 mins ago and all seemed to be well under control TG (my personal favourite Chinese ;))

Seems to be a bit of bad luck regarding the towns fast food outlets lately, Benjy's Chicken Emphorium appears to of had a fire the other week - but why did they take them over a week to put a notice to that effect in the window?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Mona Lott wrote: »
    Seems to be a bit of bad luck regarding the towns fast food outlets lately, Benjy's Chicken Emphorium appears to of had a fire the other week - but why did they take them over a week to put a notice to that effect in the window?? :confused:

Happened an awful lot more than a week ago! I remember it was the second week after Christmas when the ice was bad on the roads......

No take outs from the Golden Emperor tonight so. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 FingalForever

Benny's didn't have the fire, apparently the fire was behind Benny's but the place suffered smoke damage (so I heard from the lads at Bracken Cabs)

Advertisement