Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MMA in the midlands?

• 06-02-2010 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Can anyone tell me if there are any MMA clubs/schools or even just classes in the midlands?

Im from longford and i cant find anywhere that is'nt an hour away from where i live to learn/train in MMA.

Any help on this would be great.Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 jake 74

the nearest you will get to mma near longford is mullingar grappling club a couple of the lads fight in the mma league, pat connell is the coach over there nothing in athlone or longford towns for mma
    what part of longford are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Steeul

Thanks for the reply mate.im in longford town,there was a guy in town doin muay thai but not anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭hooplah

He's now based in Mullingar and does Muay Thai there 7 days a week I think. If you put that with grappling you'd have a decent base in MMA I reckon.

their site seems to be down at the moment but theres a bebo page here: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5424237579

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Steeul

cheers man,i wonder is there anywhere in Carrick-on-Shannon to train?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭memaul

The guy from Point Blank(Mark Leonard) is starting mma classses in Athlone on the 30th of November. Search mma athlone on boards for details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭ta2liam

I didnt want to start a new thread, is there any MMA training in Mullingar?

Advertisement