Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Updates

Options
  • 06-02-2010 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭

When will there be an update for the January transfers?

Waitin patiently for Robbie Keane lol :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

24th of Feb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭matty_fryatt

i think they are realising it on the 24th of feb you can transfer using the transfer thing but some players will be made from scratch e.g. mido who isnt in the game but will be playing for west ham+ also last year they updated the hairstyles of some players :) i hope they do a boots update also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

i think they are realising it on the 24th of feb you can transfer using the transfer thing but some players will be made from scratch e.g. mido who isnt in the game but will be playing for west ham+ also last year they updated the hairstyles of some players :) i hope they do a boots update also :D

i had a hinch they did sumthing like that. Cause last year i remember seeing Paul Hartley with a beard at one stage, then on a later update he had no beard lol thought i was seein things

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Just turned Fifa on there 5 minutes ago and i got an update, but it doesn't look like anything was done in terms of the transfers. What was the update for?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Something in preparation for Ultimate team I'd say

• Advertisement

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-10-sony-playstation-3-microsoft-xbox-360/898213-update-problem.html

One of the EA Admins said that it's the UT update, I would say that the Transfers may come later on in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

AndyKiely wrote: »
    http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-10-sony-playstation-3-microsoft-xbox-360/898213-update-problem.html

One of the EA Admins said that it's the UT update, I would say that the Transfers may come later on in the day.

yea thats what i thought

Quote from EA Forum

Originally Posted by EA_PWride View Post
    In terms of time we are usually given a "window" that is the likely time it will be available, for example for Ultimate Team tomorrow it is down as being sometime between 10am and 6pm GMT.

I would expect the Transfer Update to run along similar lines so don't expect an exact time.

Hope it helps you lads ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone else having trouble downloading the update? keeps freezing on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

ShaneU wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble downloading the update? keeps freezing on me.

Had that, get someone to send you invite to play if you can, seemed to load ok when i did that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement