Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a quick quest.

Options
  • 06-02-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey guys, dont know if this is the right place for this but just wondering for valentines day, where can i get heart shaped chocolate template things for making chocolate. Im sure they have a name but i cant think of it! would i have to get them off the net do you think?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Most cookery shops will have a selection of these, hearts are common shapes to get, and think they're referred to as moulds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Is it the plastic chocolate moulds your looking for to make small chocolates? I don't have heart shaped ones but the ones I do have I got on e-bay there's a big range to choose from on it if you contact the seller they should be able to post it out in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Advertisement