Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Online

Options
  • 06-02-2010 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

I got a little excited when I read there would be a free FIFA Online game. And that it would have competiive online play at the heart of it.

But then I read the game will be controlled entirely by using a mouse, with no mention of control pad support. Instantly ruined.

It's also made from the PC engine. Which is basically the PS2 engine. Extra fail.

Has anybody got to play the beta that started Feb 3rd? Any news from that experience? I'm hoping to be turned around on this.

Here's some info for people that haven't heard anything about it yet;

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/sports/fifaonline/news.html?sid=6249158&om_act=convert&om_clk=previews&tag=previews;title;1&mode=previews

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Found another thread for this.

Can a mod merge?

Sorry about that.

Advertisement