Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primal Carnage (video game)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

It's only €13.99 - Can't argue with that.

You also can't argue with me running around as a T-Rex:

00B80FC6F51896A34382BEFD64C2CB3E17BB09ED

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,223 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

dlofnep wrote: »
    It's only €13.99 - Can't argue with that.

Oh wait, is this going to be an X-Box Live download game? I thought I was going to have to pay 50 quid for it off the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

At that price asking for a single player campaign would be a bit greedy. I guess I'll have to wait and see if they reboot Turok (again) for that.

It's plenty fun as a multiplayer game, I assure ye! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Looks awesome, but I don't play Multiplayer. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

You also can't argue with me running around as a T-Rex:

00B80FC6F51896A34382BEFD64C2CB3E17BB09ED

I notice they give the rex an armored back like a crocodile... and it reminds me of the frightening fact that feathered T-Rex skin may make it to the news at any moment D:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,223 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

At least they have feathers on the Raptors now:

featheredraptor3.jpg

I vote everyone get the game (xbox version preferably) and we start a Paleo Forum clan :D

The feathered raptor is only for those who pre-order it, non-feathered for everyone else. The actual raptor is the only dinosaur in the game that isn't actually a real dinosaur. They titled it 'Novaraptor' (New-Thief), which in a way is quite cool - since they kept the proper naming conventions. I'm not sure if the feathered skin for the raptor will be given a new name or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Oh wait, is this going to be an X-Box Live download game? I thought I was going to have to pay 50 quid for it off the shelf.

Think the X box and PS3 versions have been put on the back burner.

They used to mention the console versions on the official site and on the wiki page but now the only version listed on either is the PC version.

• Advertisement

Kess73 wrote: »
    Think the X box and PS3 versions have been put on the back burner.

They used to mention the console versions on the official site and on the wiki page but now the only version listed on either is the PC version.

Aw bummer, I might have to just get it for PC so. Only have my laptop, doubt it will be able to run at a particularly high res.

Check their forums and see if they mention it. I was under the impression that a PS/Xbox version would be released.

Check their forums and see if they mention it. I was under the impression that a PS/Xbox version would be released.

The consoles were mentioned a yearor so ago, buthave since been removed from the wiki page and the main site as a format option. Cannot find anything on their forum either but have only skimmed the forum so far.

Kess73 wrote: »
    The consoles were mentioned a yearor so ago, buthave since been removed from the wiki page and the main site as a format option. Cannot find anything on their forum either but have only skimmed the forum so far.

There's a thread on console release there, seems it will only come to consoles if the game is a huge success on PC. Even then it's not garaunteed by the sounds of it.

There's the thread: http://www.primalcarnage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1536&sid=0cffd07094915a2b837818d3d8af3fea

Aw :( I prefer PC for gaming anyways. I would say - you'll want at least 4 gigs of ram, and a reasonably decent gfx card to play it.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    There's a thread on console release there, seems it will only come to consoles if the game is a huge success on PC. Even then it's not garaunteed by the sounds of it.

There's the thread: http://www.primalcarnage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1536&sid=0cffd07094915a2b837818d3d8af3fea

So no single player campaign and no console edition for all the billy no mates amongst us or for the anti social amongst us. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'd buy it in a heartbeat but my computer has nowhere near the power to play it unfortunately :(

Advertisement