Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a good sports physio in Sligo

Options
  • 06-02-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a physio in Sligo, started training for a marathon in April but having issue with my achilles. If anybody has any recommendations or firsthand experience that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I've been to North West Physiotherapy on Pearse Road (up past Marchievick Park, across the street from a big b&b) a number of times. Always dealt with the lad there, think his name is Liam (sorry if that's wrong and you're reading this!) and he was great. Know a couple of people who've seen other physios there and have only heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Shadow78

Pat McManus out at moneygold would be worth a call, hes used to be the physio for the Sligo Rovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Again, Pat McManus in Moneygold, Grange, he is the top man. I've been going to Pat on and off since 1993 with various sports injuries and he has never failed me. I've tried other options over the years as a comparison to Pat and nothing came close. I've referred countless people over the years to Pat's door and he has never disappointed them. If you want his number send me a PM, because I don't think I can post it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Cork4ever

Therese Devaney is a chartered sports physio in Wine St. Treated me very well a couple of times with me bad knee, seems to do a lot of the sports stuff her website is www.sligophysiotherapy.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭sonandheir

Thanks very much for the replies. I will try to make an appointment with Pat McManus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭sonandheir

I got in contact with Pat McManus today he is a gentlemen talked through my injury over the phone and said to take two weeks with extra stretching and to get back in contact for an appointment if necessary. Would recommend him. Thanks for all your replies.

Advertisement