Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last update from Nokia for 5800 Express Music

• 06-02-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi,

I use to do all the updates for my phone as soon as they release them. Last update they released kinda f...up my phone. Didn't have problems with the previous updates but since I did the last one my phone keeps restarting all the time.
    When I searching for contacts few times I got on the screen lot of colored lines and it got stuck. Had to turn it off from the button. My phone has 14 months now but it's my first time when it went crazy....I blame the update.
    Did anyone have this problem from the last update?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

what firmware version is it? I've got v40 and i've never had the problem you describe, it sounds like it could be a hardware issue as i've heard the first 5800 released had screen ttrouble.

Advertisement