Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marshall MG Dfx 100 issue

• 06-02-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Heya,

Cant really find anything online to help, But the headphone jack in my Marshall has never worked, and today I decided to have a look into it, (Its bought 2nd hand so).

I have taken the unit out to examine a possible soldering problem, But alas its allot more complicated to fix it.

Has anyone had any similar experiences that they could give me advice on how to go about fixing it myself? Anything at all would be great as its really bugging me and I have an exam for college in 2 months time, with the lack of a headphone jack i cant play my guitar cause its *to noisy* to the other people in the house even at ridiculously low volume.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

agh, my MG had that problem too! I forgot about that one. mine worked, however, when headphones were plugged in, it never cut out the speaker! :rolleyes:
    Sorry OP, I cant help im afraid.

On a different note, it would be interesting to create a sticky to list the amount of parts that break on MGs.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Just after I posted the first messege I put the unit back in and walla! its working again :)

+1 for blindly fiddling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Just after I posted the first messege I put the unit back in and walla! its working again :)

+1 for blindly fiddling

ha ha cool! love it whan that happens. I've an MG50DFX, never actually tried the headphone jack. Now that you mention it I must give it a go.

Advertisement